For many brides, staying within budget can be quite the struggle, especially when shows like Say Yes To The Dress emphasize just how expensive one wedding element can become. Have no fear soon to be brides! By making your own party favors, you can easily trim down some of the expenses. Maybe then you can invest a little more into your dream gown. I have rounded up some of the cutest DIY wedding favors I could find. Remember, the key to a great favor is ensuring that it is memorable and says “Thank you for sharing this moment with us” to your guest. I am pretty sure these unique DIY favors will utter the sentiments you are searching for.
1. Once Wed features a DIY fortune cookie. The idea is unique, and it will definitely stand out to your guests. It is also simple and under ten cents a favor. For complete instructions, visit Once Wed at
Photo courtesy of Once Wed
2. Martha Stewart is always full of classy ideas including this Tin with Seeds favor. Simply place seeds into a tin and wrap with a personalized label. For an extra touch of fun, include directions for planting. Get instructions at:
Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings
3. How about some honey for your guests? DIYwedding.org shows us just how cute a jar of honey can be when jazzed up with an adorable label announcing a happy union. Get tips at:
Photo courtesy of DIYwedding.org
4. A little old fashioned humor never hurt anyone. That’s why I am such a fan of this next favor. Who wouldn’t think the mustache and lips candy pops were funny? The Wedding Chicks sure do have a sense of humor. Step by step instructions are located at:
Photo courtesy of The Wedding Chicks
5. Want to send your guests home a little buzzy? Limoncello will do just that. I had this in Cabo, and it is both delicious and potent all at the same time. Get the recipe from My DIY Wedding Day:
Photo courtesy of My DIY Wedding Day
And there you have it ladies! 5 amazingly unique, yet budget conscious DIY wedding favors!